This traditional homemade burger recipe has some key ingredients. The first is, of course, a less secret, secret sauce. This is followed by a perfectly caramelized onion paired with perfectly spiced homemade cheeseburger patties! Add a classic combination of cheese, lettuce and tomatoes and you’re right at the finish line for a great dinner! Here’s everything you need to prepare a burger sauce! for more recipes.
- Mayo and ketchup are the basis of this special burger sauce.
- Garlic powder, mustard powder and dry dill give this sauce a wonderful taste.
- Smoked peppers and cayenne pepper bring warmth and smoke to new heights.
- Lemon juice and spicy sour juice are our two secret weapons.
The best recipe for burger sauce ever
We would be lying to say that this secret sauce recipe is hard to make. Because, you guessed it, the special burger sauce is WAY and we think WAY is quick to throw away. There is no big secret about how to make a burger sauce – the “secret” is the ingredients. But, the secret is out! Here’s what’s in our secret sauce:
- Garlic powder
- Delicious chocolate juice
- Fresh lime
- Roasted peppers
- Cayenne pepper
- Ground mustard
And now – Use that burger sauce! AKA How to make the best cheeseburger of all time.
Much of the work in making a truly classic cheeseburger is putting together the right ingredients. Get high quality ground beef. Then find some really nice, little crumpled sandwiches – no wholemeal. Good cheddar cheese – it should be cheddar – or try a little cheddar and a little American cheese for a classic melted cheese style dinner. Once you’ve gathered your ingredients and prepared that deadly secret sauce, make a cheeseburger! Here’s how:
- Caramelize some onions.
- Season your meat! Mix eggs, grated onion, garlic powder, mustard powder, salt and pepper with a slight stiffness by hand.
- Make patties! What size you want.
- Grill those burger patties! Again with the preparation you want. If you want, you can use a meat thermometer – 160 ° F medium, 145 ° F medium – unique.
- Top with cheese! When you turn the burger over, place it on the cheese. In this way, the cheese manages to dissolve while the burger is ready to eat.
- Assemble! Everyone can make their own if they want to, but we recommend eating them with all the repairs.