The exemplary burger is an unsurpassed BBQ number one! This really simple custom made hamburger burger formula gives you tasty patties, loaded with onions and spices for additional flavor, that are ideally suited for garnish with cheddar, lettuce and tomato, and sandwiching between floury buns, for more beef burgers recipes.
Ingredients to make a beef burgers:
(You can use) : Sliced Tomato,horserdish sauce,mayo,ketchup,handful iceberg lettuce , rocket , watercress ).
How to make it :
- Mix the beef into a ball with the sliced onion and the egg.
- Partition the hamburger into 4 , try to wet your hands, fold the meat into balls.
- Delicately press down to straighten into patties around 2cm thick , (Make sure that every one of the burgers are a similar thickness).
- Leave it in the cooler for 30-50min covered.
- You want a medium hot grill, brush 1 side of every burger with vegetable oil.
- Place the burgers, side down oiled, on the grill. 5 min till the meat is singed. (NEVER move them around or they might stick).
- Oil the opposite side, then turn it , don’t push down , as that will press out the juices.
- Take your burgers off the grill.
- Slice the buns in half, down-side, on the barbecue for 1 min. Place a burger inside each bun, then put your ingredients with your choice on top.